Dr. Graham's Home is located three kilometers from the town center on the dense forest of Deolo hill. It was established by Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham in 1900 to impart education to the children of the tea garden workers and poor labours. At present it is a public school, spreads over 500 acres and has bakery, poultry and dairy in the campus. The original school building and chapel with stained glass windows are worth a visit.
Mangal Dham erected in memory of late Guru Sri Mangal Dasji in 1996, it covers an area of more than two acres is another tourist place in Kalimpong. The samadhi or the ultimate resting place of the Guruji is within the temple, devoted to Lord Krishna.
St .Theresa Church was built by local craftsmen having resemblance with Gompa or a Buddhist monastery. It has wood carvings on the walls that depict Bible scenes which is a remarkable instance of Tibetan influence.